Scientist, Chemistry (Reposted 7/5/19)
Encodia is an emerging, early stage biotech company developing next generation protein analysis tools. Encodia is seeking to recruit a bioorganic chemist with expertise in DNA synthesis, characterization, and analysis. A successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience with organic chemistry including phosphoramidite synthesis and conjugation reactions. Candidates should have a track record of success as indicated by projects brought to fruition and scientific publications. Only highly motivated candidates with a passion for innovation are encouraged to apply.
● Organic/Bioorganic synthesis experience, may include peptides, DNA, bioconjugation chemistry.
● Hands on expertise with analytical tools including (but not all): HPLC, LCMS, gel electrophoresis, fluorescence, PCR, and qPCR.
● Strong analytical thinker capable of operating in a high throughput, fast-paced work environment.
● Hands on experience with automated DNA synthesis techniques.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related field and 0-2 years of industry experience.
Encodia is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package including medical plans, dental insurance, vision plans, paid vacation, and stock plan.